Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a lazy Saturday

And even though I have a list of things that need to be done,here I am on my computer hopping around from blog to blog. Have you ever noticed that when you read other people's blogs and they have a long list of things they have accomplished, that it makes you feel tired? Like you have been working hard too!? Is it just me?

It's a very sunny day outside and the girls were up around 8am this morning, so after a breakfast of waffles, bananas and orange juice I practically threw them out the door and said "Go play!" I have no idea when the weather will start to get cold again, so I want to take advantage of the opportunity to get them outdoors.

Well here it is about an hour later, and they are all in the basement playing dolls. Great! Ava Marie is crying right now because someone took something away from her...can you say NAP? I need to make them a quick lunch and get her down to sleep. And try to get the other girls to go back outside.

We don't have any other plans for today. I have some laundry, need to sweep out the garage, I really need to pick up my own room, so many clothes piling up on the floor...it is where I stack the things that they grow out of during the year. Then I try to take the time to organize the stacks and put them back into the tubs I keep in the basement.

Okay, lunch now. Leftover pizza, apples and oranges and milk. Maybe some cookies for after.

No comments: