Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trying out a new recipe!


One of the blogs I read, Little Did I Know, had this awesome recipe for Hawiian Bread Sandwiches that looked awesome and I just had to try it.  Here are the sandwiches before going in the oven.  They have ham, swiss cheese and a mixture of onions, butter and dijon mustard. (We left out the poppy seeds.)

After assembling them you bake them in the oven and they come out a warm delicious sweetness!  Out of this world!

Here is the finished product, I almost missed getting the picture because the girls were eating them so fast!  We paired this with a dinner salad, and even though we had to turn the oven on it was still a great idea for dinner or lunch.

Thank you to Lisa for posting this.  You can see the recipe on her blog here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So excited you tried this and liked it! Not sure if you saw my response comment, but would love to meet up with you sometime in Chicago! You can email me at anglsamngulb at hotmail dot com