Monday, February 4, 2013

5 Months old!

Hudson and Beckham turned 5 months old on February 2nd!  I am so amazed at how much love and joy these two little guys have brought into our home.  They are such a joy to hold and cuddle and we have so much fun watching them interact and smile and coo.



Right now they are both sleeping through the night.  Beckham likes to go to bed around 7 pm and sleeps until 7 am, right straight through.  He rolls himself over from his stomach to his back, so in the morning I always find him on his back looking around the room and smiling.  He does not cry when he wakes up, he just lays there softly talking to himself and looking at everything.

Hudson is our little night owl!  He is usually up until 9 or 10 pm and sleeps until 5:30 or 6 am.  He cries really loud the moment he wakes up and continues to cry until you give him his bottle!  He seems to be very hungry all of the time!



We started solid foods last week.  It usually takes about 3-4 tries to get a baby to understand what they are eating and to like it, and also to stop pushing the food out with their tongue, but Hudson got the idea by the 3rd spoonful!!  He ate 3 tablespoons full on his first day!  I used rice cereal with a little of his soy formula.


Beckham on the other hand, not so excited!  He kept making faces and turning his head away.  It will take a few more tries to get this little guy interested in solid food.  In fact Sunday I added bananas to the ceral and both boys were much happier with the taste!  Beck ate several tablespoons full and Hudson ate almost half the banana!


I love this picture of the two of them....it looks like Hudson caught something!

And they just love to look at each other and coo and giggle, I am so excited for them to have a close relationship.  I know they will probably get into mischief together, but they are just so cute!  I am so glad God gave me twins, it is such a special relationship and I am so grateful to be a part of it.


They love their bouncy seats and will talk to the little turtles and frogs like they are little friends.


I think they are finally the same size now.  Beckham was about an inch longer, but it seems they have evened out.  Mommy loves her big boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, love the picture where it looks like Hudson caught something "Got it!". The look on Beckham's face - "Dude, what is that?"

Unknown said...

Maureen! They are so adorable! I'm the lady that met you at Costco. ;-) You are an amazing woman!!