Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Day 2014

Merry Christmas!


The children all woke up pretty early on Christmas morning.  I have a hard time beating them down the stairs.  I want to get down first so I can take a picture or video of them coming down and see the looks on their faces!


I may have to make a new rule that you have to wait upstairs for Mom to get into place!




This is the awesome Barbie Dreamhouse that Randy put together on Christmas Eve!  He started at 10pm and finished around 4am!!
Best. Big. Brother. Ever!!!



It was for the girls....yeah, but there was a lot of this.


I think Randy is sleeping with his eyes open in this picture.



Beckham loves the puppets!


Hudson picked up this present and said, "Hudson's!"  And you know what?  He was right!



The boys had such a great time with one of these at Homeschool Camp that I had to get them one of their own!



Grandma got them both a Curious George coloring book, which they LOVE!






Friends from across the street came to play!



And we had our traditional Werner Italian Sausage Strata which I will post a recipe for here.

I hope your Christmas was filled with lots of love and laughter and family and friends!

Merry Christmas 2014!!!

No comments: